It’s about time!
You asked for DAIRY-FREE and GLUTEN-FREE…and here they are.
Fill your home with the smell of fresh-baked cookies and get the added
MILK BOOST. Healthy, wholesome and made with organic ingredients.
Milkmakers Mixes bake up soft and chewy, bake them longer for a more
Milkmakers cookies and mixes are seriously delicious and nutritious…with natural key ingredients to BOOST your breast milk supply.
Bake them up…soft and delicious.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 pkg milkmakers cookie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons (Tbs) water
- 1 stick butter, butter substitute, or coconut oil (8 Tbs/116g) softened to room temp.
- Spatula, mixing bowl and electric mixer (or mixing spoon)
- Non-stick cookie sheet (or line with parchment paper)
- Spoon or ice cream scoop for equal size cookies
LET’S MAKE MILKMAKERS (12 – 2oz cookies in minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Soften butter (or butter substitute) in mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer on medium speed or with spoon (approx 2 min)
- Add eggs, and water into bowl. With electric mixer or spoon mix until ingredients are completely blended (approx 2 min)
- Add milkmakers cookie mix into bowl, mix until ingredients are completely blended (approx 2 min). Scrape sides of bowl with spatula half-way through mixing to ensure all ingredients get incorporated
- Scoop 4 Tbs/2 oz of dough onto prepared cookie sheet spaced 2 inches apart (cookies will spread while baking)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and remove when golden in color and brown around edges
- Use spatula to remove cookies from baking sheet while still warm
- Allow to cool before serving fresh baked milkmakers cookies – delicious!
Gluten-free moms also need lactation cookies, and a lot of moms are asking for gluten-free Milkmakers. We want to get them to you, but cleaning the gluten out of our bakery is a complex task.
We decided that the perfect solution is to provide gluten-free moms with a mix to bake at home. We spent a long time developing this recipe and we know you’ll find it tasty and satisfying – with the added MILK BOOST.
Milkmakers is here to nourish moms.
Milkmakers moms also asked for dairy-free and we are delighted that we now have several dairy-free lactation cookie options.
If you like to bake, our mixes use 100% dairy-free ingredients – even our delicious chocolate chips are dairy-free.
Looking for a better butter substitute?
Some moms use 100% coconut oil. Others use buttery spread.
When shopping for buttery spread, read the ingredients list carefully. If the list includes the words “hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated,” your butter substitute is not free of trans-fats.
Here are some helpful links we found. If you have information about butter substitutes, please let us know.
While there’s no perfect egg replacement, we found several egg substitutes listed here. Let us know if you have more.