Baking for a Boost! Coconut Chai Zingers
Is it fall yet? Pumpkin spice M&M’s have hit the shelves so…yes?
Our favorite thing about fall is all the delicious comfort food. And nothing brings comfort like a cup of hot chai tea. It’s delicious, nutritious, and will give you a little breastfeeding boost! Add a batch of these delicious, fresh baked Milkmakers lactation cookies and you’re in chai heaven! The combination will warm you inside and out as we head into chillier fall days.
- 1 package of Milkmakers IT’S A MIX! (Either flavor: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Raisin works in this recipe)
- 4 Tbsp. applesauce
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. chai tea concentrate
- 1/4 Cup shredded coconut
- Follow the directions on the back of the Milkmakers IT’S A MIX bag except:
- use chai tea concentrate instead of water
- replace butter with 4 Tbsp. coconut oil and 4 Tbsp. applesauce
- add shredded coconut and mix until incorporated
- Bake as directed per package instructions and enjoy!