100 Reasons we are thankful for Breastfeeding…part two
Milkmakers recently asked our community of facebook moms why they were thankful for breastfeeding…the response was overwhelming! We received over 100 responses, and this is the second installment. Stay tuned to our blog for more!
- “I’m thankful that I can solve any problem my daughter has by just nursing her!” – Teri H.
- “I’m thankful that I can just stick my boob in my son’s mouth to calm him down! :)” – Emilie P.
- “Comforts my child when she is sick, hurt, hungry or upset.” – Elizabeth B.
- “It’s Free! And an amazing way to bond with your baby.” – Kristy S.
- “Thankul to be exclusively nursing after a 5 week NICU detour. I knew we could do it.” – Kimberly E.
- “Nursing hormones! :)” – Jennifer B.
- “I am thankful for breastfeeding because of the additional mommy and baby time I get.” – Allyson C.
- “It gives me a special bond with my baby.” – Angelique D.
- “I am thankful for breastfeeding because it makes me stop and just be with my LO. No cleaning, laundry or shopping…at least once a day, we cuddle up in a pile of pillows, snuggle and she nurses to sleep.” – Heather D.
- “During this hurricane and loss of our home, I knew I would be able to give my baby a source of warm, clean milk without worrying about bottles and formula. It was a great comfort to both of us during this stressful time (how I kept up my milk supply I don’t know though!).” – Angela S.
- “I am grateful to be able to breastfeed my daughter after a rough go with my son. The health and emotional benefits to us both are immeasurable.” – Aimie T.
- “Breastfeeding makes Baby so happy and healthy. I’m thankful that it helps my baby get over his cold easier and faster.” – Heather B.
- “Its FREE!! And my baby is strong & healthy!!!” – Erika G.
- “Cause I get to bond with my babies, it gives them the antibodies needed to stay healthy, it’s FREE, I get to cuddle and snuggle them more (not that you can’t hold them enough).” – Beth Y.
- “I’m lazy and cheap. Ha ha!” – The Simple Homemaker