100 Reasons we are thankful for Breastfeeding…part five
Milkmakers recently asked our community of facebook moms why they were thankful for breastfeeding…the response was overwhelming! We received over 100 responses. This is the fifth installment. Stay tuned for the final ten…plus a few more for good measure!
- “I am thankful that giving her breastmilk ( I have to pump due to latching issues) has given her that all so sweet “milk breath” prolonging her “new baby” smell.” – Tabitha R.
- “My baby: “I’m thankful for mummies nummies.”” – Arietta H.
- “I get to sleep longer at night. Just roll over and stick a boob in her mouth and go back to sleep : )” – Ambi L.
- ” I’m thankful that I’m able to breastfeed and bond with my baby in such a special way.” – Natalie M.
- “No middle of the night bottle making & heating …plus I get to enjoy delicious milkmakers cookies!” – Scherrie D.
- “I’m thankful that I can bond with my baby and give her the best start in life.” – Stephanie F.
- “I am thankful that I am able to feed my son and have those wonderful moments that only a mother and her nursing child can share. The looks he gives and the sounds he makes are priceless.” – Lani R.
- “I’m thankful for the bonding time I get with my twins. I have to stop whatever I’m doing and feed them. Which allows me to take a moment and have nothing on my mind but satisfying the two of them. It also saves on the wallet.” – Colleen W.
- “To create a bond only me & my baby will ever know and love.” – Jenifer S.
- “I am thankful for breastfeeding because not only did my breastmilk nourish my daughters, but it also helped build my self esteem knowing I was doing something so amazing for miracles.” – Jacky S.
- “I’m thankful for breastfeeding because of all the joy it brought (still bringing) me with my 3 children. We’re talking years and years of enjoyment. :-)” – Elise B.
- “I’m thankful for breastfeeding since it’s the perfect ‘fast food.’ Way to eat on the go.” – Amanda F.
- “Second the comments about the bond … but then there are financial reasons too! Saving money not buying formula & giving your baby the best alternative!” -Laura N.
- ” I’m thankful for nursing because I am able to sustain a life! It’s kind of amazing!” – Jada F.
- “No recalls on Boobie Milk :). I always know what he’s eating is safe!” – Sadie C.